Ultimate Disney Christmas Package...

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I just saw this today. Anyone book this and can say if its a decent discount or is just a poorly veiled average discount for this time of the year? I'm frustrated I can't check out pricing online and have to call which I don't have time to do while at work.

I ultimately did not book it, as I wanted to stay 7 nights, and then switching for 2 more nights was a turn off for us, as well as the fact that we had already planned out and reserved our events over those nights. Also, we did the party last year, and we not thrilled with it. Plus, we can see the parade after the party as part of a regular MK day. Lastly, we assumed the character meal in HS would be H&V and we are not fond of that place. And the biggest turn off, the only 2 moderates that were available were POR or Coronado. I do not want either.

I guess it is a savings of some. The room and tickets do not seem discounted, but you do get the party, so about $130 each for that, and around $50 or so each for the meal. Then if you value the character meet, extra time at AK, and gift, that is what you also save. Seems to me they are trying to fill hotels not yet fully booked.

I also hate you have to call.

I called and the resort choices are very limited. CSR is available but only on the executive suites. I got a quote for CBR for approx. $2100. If you are going to MVMCP and going on those specific dates we could see that the rooms are discounted. But given the construction going on at CBR and that we are not huge fans on the CBR room decor we did not book. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter