UK 39c-equivalent swap?

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
ETA - not wishing to exclude US scrappers, but given the cost of international postage you would probably only get an empty envelope for the price of a UK stamp! (Christmas card from UK to GA USA cost me 72p - close on twice a UK mainland posting) As long as both sides are prepared/happy for the extra postage there's no problem! When signing up please indicate if you want UK only or international.

Are there enough of us to run a UK-based equivalent of the 39c swap? In other words, whatever fits in an envelope for 1st class postage?

As it looks like the pizza box won't reach us til mid-2008 I thought it might be a bit of fun and not break the bank postage/supplies-wise as those Christmas bills hit the mat.

Happy to host (and I'll check how to do it!) but I think we need half a dozen or so to make it worth doing. Any takers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter