ugh! Quiet pools at OKW?

E

eeyoresmom

Staying in a studio at HH next week and just thought of this......what is the closest quiet pool to the HH area? Sometimes those pool parties get too loud and I like to ditch the adult kids there for a more relaxing spot.

Staying in a studio at HH next week and just thought of this......what is the closest quiet pool to the HH area? Sometimes those pool parties get too loud and I like to ditch the adult kids there for a more relaxing spot.

Closest would either be Old Turtle Pond bus stop #3 or Miller's Road bus stop #4.

IMHO, Miller's Road is closest. I'm sure someone will stop by with precise measurements to answer your question.

Miller's Road isn't far from HH area. We tried it out and found a rather large family having a party there so it wasn't that quiet.

We've always found a quiet-enough area around the main pool but we've never visited during the busiest times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter