Ugh..it's 6:00 a.m on a Saturday

AuroraMeansDawn

DIS Veteran
And I just got every ADR that I wanted, including Le Cellier and everyone was within 5 minutes of my requested time! :):):)

Doing a little happy dance then going back to bed!

Wishing you all a day that's practically perfect in every way! pixiedust:

And I just got every ADR that I wanted, including Le Cellier and everyone was within 5 minutes of my requested time! :):):)

Congrats. My ADr time is on a Sunday. The one day a week my DH gets up w/ the baby so I can get a few hours of sleep.

That's great! Did you go online or call?

The online ADR system has been unavailable since yesterday - I'm not sure what is going on?

I already posted about it too...any info you can share would be great!

Happy eating, Tiger :)

Awesome!! That is a wonderful feeling when you get everything you wanted!! Enjoy it! :goodvibes

That's great for you!! :banana: I wish you'd called & reminded me TODAY was our day. :rotfl2: I forgot to make my ADRs & I don't know if my mind will allow me to go to sleep tonight! I'm proud someone got what they wanted :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter