Uber Car Seat/Uber Family in Anaheim?

steelyfun

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We have a trip to DLR planned for November of this year and I'm thinking about transportation logistics between LAX and the Howard Johnson Anaheim. Uber is looking like our best option, but I'm wondering if Uber Car Seat or Uber Family (programs available in certain cities where drivers have a car seat available) is available in the LA area yet. Our little man will be about 2.5 by November and trying to see if we can travel without our car seat.

Thanks!!

I'm only a couple miles away from LAX and I just double checked the app and unfortunately it looks like we don't have either of those services here yet.

Darn. Thanks for checking though! I really appreciate that!!

Of course! You're welcome! Feel free to reach out again a bit closer to your travel date and I'll be happy to check again for you. Hopefully by then they will add the service to the area.

Hi all, I posted a few months ago wondering if Uber family/car seat was available in Anaheim and it wasn't :(. Ryan suggested that I check again a little closer to our travel dates (mid Nov), so here I am! Any chance it's sprung up in the last few months?!

TIA!!

As much of a pain as it is to haul a car seats, I highly recommend using it on the flight(s). Airplane seat belts are not designed to be used until 40lbs and sitting properly (i.e. not squirming all over), though there is no actual FAA rule. Then your son will be safely secured on the plane and in the car once you arrive - you are familiar with its installation and he is used to it. By age 2.5, we strapped our convertible car seats to umbrella strollers and had the kids walk the airport.

Hi all, I posted a few months ago wondering if Uber family/car seat was available in Anaheim and it wasn't :(. Ryan suggested that I check again a little closer to our travel dates (mid Nov), so here I am! Any chance it's sprung up in the last few months?!

TIA!!
Hey there! I just checked again for You and unfortunately it’s still not showing up as an option here yet, I checked Lyft as well :worried: It’s looking like you’re going to have to bring along your own car seat. Sorry about that! But on the bright side, you’re going to have an amazing time here at Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter