Two TS one day and two QS the next?

Clueless_about_Disney

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm considering adding the DDP to our upcoming trip.... with have ADR's for two TS on one day (Garden Grill breakfast and Tusker House dinner). We plan to eat at QS only on our MK day. Does this work on the DDP or do you have one QS and one TS EACH DAY where you can't mix/match? Thanks!

Hi, I'm considering adding the DDP to our upcoming trip.... with have ADR's for two TS on one day (Garden Grill breakfast and Tusker House dinner). We plan to eat at QS only on our MK day. Does this work on the DDP or do you have one QS and one TS EACH DAY where you can't mix/match? Thanks!
You can mix and match however you like. It's all about the number of points you have overall, not about using a certain number each day. In fact, a lot of people stop at shops at the end of their trips to buy treats to take home, since they couldn't use all of their snack credits during their trip.

Hi, Just confirming since your name is @Clueless_about_Disney ;) that you have park hoppers added to your tickets as you have reservations booked in 2 different parks on the same day. Guessing you do but wanted to err on the side of caution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter