Two questions-FP related and hotel reservation

Jen cook

Mouseketeer
hello,

We are staying at the Dolphin 6/26-7/7. We modified our reservation thru Costco but it hasn’t updated our dates in Magic experience app. Any ideas how to get it modified without calling?

When do I sign up for our fp, 60 days prior to 6/26? So 4/26? Should I plan on being online at 12:01 Eastern time?

Thanks for all your help!

hello,

We are staying at the Dolphin 6/26-7/7. We modified our reservation thru Costco but it hasn’t updated our dates in Magic experience app. Any ideas how to get it modified without calling?

When do I sign up for our fp, 60 days prior to 6/26? So 4/26? Should I plan on being online at 12:01 Eastern time?

Check the MDX website to see if your resort reservation is correct there. If it is, you may need to clear Cookies on your phone or update/install/reinstall the app. For non-Disney Resorts, changes can take 2-3 days before they are reflected in your MDX account.

hello,

60 days prior to 6/26 will be 4/27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter