Two "Magical Moments" due to CMs!

Karenj2

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
My DH, sister, BIL, nephew and niece (and I) returned from WDW on September 1, but I wanted to thank some of the nameless CMs who made our trip magical.

- First of all, due to a mistake (of mine or the reservations groups, I don't know) when we went to the Flying Fish (which is 2 TS not 1) on Wednesday, so that on Friday when we dined at Momma Melrose's we were out of TS credits, but the waiter we had gave each of us TWO TS credits - which we used there, and then our last morning of our stay at the polynesian. So thank you, CM for making our week!

- Second, thanks to the Monorail crew for finding my sister's camera bag and getting it back to her! I'm sure it happens more often than not, but my sister truely appreciates the fact that the crew checked with each other, reassured her, and once it was found, directed her to exactly where it was.

There were so many smaller moments, too, but I wanted to get these out there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter