Two contacts: same UY but different resort?

elle-jay

Earning My Ears
I currently own at AKV and am considering a small direct contract at Poly. Would like a few extra points and the benefits since my first contract was resale. I know that priority will only matter for the points associated with that home resort, however how easy is it to book a reservation with two contracts. Say I wanted to tack on a night to an existing AKV reservation made at 11 months at the 7 month makr with Poly points, is that easy to do? Or if we want to do a completely different resort all together and book at 7 months can I pool them all together or does it get messy since it's a different member ID number? Thoughts?

If it's the same UY and titled the same, they will both be under your resale contract number. The resale will be .0 and the add-on will be .1. You just pick which contract to pull from at 7 months.

:earsboy: Bill

If it's the same UY and titled the same, they will both be under your resale contract number. The resale will be .0 and the add-on will be .1. You just pick which contract to pull from at 7 months.

:earsboy: Bill

Wow, didn't know if it was the same use year it would be the same membership number. I thought it had to be same resort too. Thanks.

Another odd ball question, tagging a direct contract to a resale contract won't impact ability to use direct sale benefits that are gained from the direct purchase, right?

I currently own at AKV and am considering a small direct contract at Poly. Would like a few extra points and the benefits since my first contract was resale. I know that priority will only matter for the points associated with that home resort, however how easy is it to book a reservation with two contracts. Say I wanted to tack on a night to an existing AKV reservation made at 11 months at the 7 month makr with Poly points, is that easy to do? Or if we want to do a completely different resort all together and book at 7 months can I pool them all together or does it get messy since it's a different member ID number? Thoughts?
How many points were you thinking of adding? Would you use them mainly at the Poly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!