Tusker House - Rivers of Light

Tusker House is only 1 TS credit for RoL package. Seems like when it first came out, there was some talk of it being 2 even at Tusker, but it's been 1 credit since it started.

Thank you. I have a reservation for my family later this year

I have a reservation in April for ROL TH and here are the details. It looks like 1 credit to me.

Attachments

• D63DC29C-3720-4A81-8526-13B2F27AF4D9.jpeg
    D63DC29C-3720-4A81-8526-13B2F27AF4D9.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 28
Following My reservation is for June and says 1 credit, but I also just read about the 2 credit on the Disney website.

Following My reservation is for June and says 1 credit, but I also just read about the 2 credit on the Disney website.

Was it on the Disney or the DIS website? On the Disney it doesn't seem to mention how many credits for the ROLDP, just that DDP is accepted.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/animal-kingdom/rivers-of-light-dining-package/

On the Tusker section it still just has 1TS for Bfast, Lunch and Dinner - but that may just be for the meal without ROL.

My 180 days is tomorrow and plan on doing Tusker. If ROL is 1 credit will do ROL, but if ROL uses an extra credit, will book without ROL.

Was it on the Disney or the DIS website? On the Disney it doesn't seem to mention how many credits for the ROLDP, just that DDP is accepted.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/dining/animal-kingdom/rivers-of-light-dining-package/

On the Tusker section it still just has 1TS for Bfast, Lunch and Dinner - but that may just be for the meal without ROL.

My 180 days is tomorrow and plan on doing Tusker. If ROL is 1 credit will do ROL, but if ROL uses an extra credit, will book without ROL.

Go ahead and book WITH RoL. If this had changed to 2 credits, there would be a huge thread discussing it and there isn't. I've tried contacting wdwinfo through the email they provided and it was undeliverable. It's a misprint on their site.

@Pumbaa_ Do you guys have a way to contact whoever keeps up with wdwinfo's menus? They need to change this on their site, because it does say the RoL at Tusker requires 2 TS credits.

Disney must have been tinkering with the page at the above link last night. I swear it said 2 credits on the dining plan. Now it doesn't.

Just booked for ROL on 11th Sept as it's now 180 days out for us and the confirmation email shows lunch ROL package as being 1 credit. Phew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts