Turning your house into the haunted mansion for halloween (monster clock and Leota tombstone)

The_Imagine_Ears

The Imagine Ears
I recently created a new blog. I . It features the creations of my daughter and I. She wants to be an Disney imagineer and I am using the blog to share our creations, encourage her to follow her dreams, and teach her how the internet works. Nothing is for sale it is just a showcase and place for instructions.

https://imagineears.blog/

Our current project involves turning our house into the Haunted Mansion from Disney World. We have posted lots of little things but we just unveiled our full sized Monster Clock that was made for $40. We have tons of instructions and WIP pics on the site but I thought the everyone would enjoy seeing it.

hm-donedone.jpg

This week we posted a new blog. This weeks project was making the Madame Leota Tombstone. It was designed in a way that a person could make it with little skill or access to major equipment. There is a comprehensive making of with WIPS at the blog https://imagineears.blog/

hml-81.png

thanks

Hello, I'm the first poster on this forum post. :) Yey.
I really love your creations. :) I'm going to be following your blog too. :)
I used to have a Disney Blog. It featured Disney park items I find at thrift stores. Not sure if its up any more. I haven't posted in quite some time.

Nice!

I'll be following since we always build our props..nothing as nice as this but we would like start.

Wow. I've just been to your site and you and your daughter create some stunning work. My sons (who are incredibly into Legos and Disney and Star Wars) and I are always talking about how we would like to create our own Lego Disney World. I've attempted to try and find some build your own instructions on-line with no luck. In looking at your Cinderella's Castle it gives me hope we could infact create our own! Great work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter