Turning my Disney Visa rewards into a Disney gift card?

KJay

DIS Veteran
I'd like to turn my Disney Visa Rewards into a Disney gift card. Can anyone tell me how to do it? I thought I read I had to get the rewards card first, then use that to purchase a gift card- but now I can't find the info! I want to time this properly as well- I'd like to earn as much as I can before redeeming, but I will need the gift card prior to my trip at the end of August. What would you suggest? Thank you!

Sorry, I guess I just became one of "those people", since I see now that there was a very similar thread just a few rows away! :blush: I'm still a bit confused on the timing, though, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it :thumbsup2

You don't have to order a redemption card prior to arrival, you can pick one up at any Guest Relations location at WDW. Once you get the redemption card, call Chase using the number on the card and have them transfer the points to the card.

Once you have the redemption card loaded, you can use the dollars on that card to purchase a Disney Gift Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter