• Lunch is Best

• Dinner is Best

• We mix it up

• Breakfast for character meal

• Lunch or dinner for character meal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
I'm gonna do this as a poll, but please elaborate here, if needed.

Been trying to figure out when I want to schedule our TS meals, and whether we want to do breakfast/lunch/dinner for the non-princess character meal.

Please answer the poll and provide any explanations....

Edited to add:

I'm tweaking the poll a bit and editing my question for clarity.....

I'm really asking two questions:

Do you like/prefer TS (as in any all TS, not just character) meals for lunch or dinner? Either/or.

And my second question is:

If you're going to do a character meal, do you prefer for it to be breakfast or lunch/dinner?

I really think it depends on which character meal you are wanting to do. Storyteller's Cafe is only a Character meal for Breakfast. Goofy's Kitchen is a Character meal all day. Those are the only two that I've done at DL. I like to go to Goofy's Kitchen around 11:00 or so and it usually holds me over until dinner.

I often base my decision for TS depending on the menu for each meal and the prices.

I like to do a character breakfast the morning that we leave - I like to be at the parks 1st thing - so I won't do them then. If I did not have a morning available, I would probably do a lunch while the parks are busy.

We mix it up. We love Storyteller's for breakfast and we do it early around 7:30 and we are always out in plenty of time for opening at 9am. We like Areil's Grotto and I do it for lunch. We never really have a character meal for dinner, mostly because we are always waiting for parades or fireworks and would rather get something quick then.

Also I like TS meals after the parks close at 8pm, we go eat in DTD or the hotels from 8-9 because 8pm is just way too early for our family to retire!

I'm tweaking the poll a bit and editing my question for clarity.....

I'm really asking two questions:

Do you like/prefer TS (as in any all TS, not just character) meals for lunch or dinner? Either/or.

And my second question is:

If you're going to do a character meal, do you prefer for it to be breakfast or lunch/dinner?

I prefer table service for most of our meals. It's just easier for me with three kids and a double stroller most of the time to have someone wait on me than to stand in a few different lines at some places and to balance kids and trays and drinks and then pay at the end. Phew!!! I'm worn out just reading about it.

As far as character meals go, I just really really enjoy them for breakfast. I think it's a fabulous way to start the day, and as I said before, I do it before the park opens so I don't waste any park time. I don't prefer them for lunch or dinner because I usually don't want to be away from the parks for that long! Plus breakfast has the most choices with 4 character meals to choose from!

Forgot to add: Another reason I like breakfast character meals is that it's the only time you can get all the great character interaction and attention without paying crazy buffet prices! Go Storyteller's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter