(trumpet fanfare) RESULTS OF THE MAD MARCH MISCELLANY QUIZ

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
Well done to everybody who entered the quiz. I had great fun doing it. It was lovely to have a full inbox of PMs each day and some of you wrote such cheery messages as well. :goodvibes

Enough ado...............

in reverse order

In 3rd place

with a score of.........

53 points is Mulan 1:cool1:

In 2nd place

with a score of.........

55 points is stargatebarbie :banana: :banana:

The overall winner, with a truly staggering score of 69 points is........

Poppie 123 :worship: :worship: :worship:

Well done to you 3. If you PM me your addresses I will send your prizes when I get back from the Magic. :thumbsup2

wooooo hoooooo :yay: :yay: :yay: :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't believe it.

A big well done to the other two winners :thumbsup2 It was great fun taking part.

wow im amazed with second ,was finding it tough at the end:scared1: (those pigeons will be the death of me l:rotfl:wait till I see them in august :rotfl: )Thanks so much ,I know so much useless knowledge now even anne robinson wouldn,t scare me (well not as much as the witch on the snow white ride ) great quiz, you can have a rest now NOT!!!! you are going to DLRP :banana:

Well done to all the winners.

:banana: :banana:

I only took part in the first half of the quiz when the questions were much easier. Our DLP trip stopped us doing the rest and phew was I glad when I saw those last few questions so well done again

Yay!!! Well done you three :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

That was a great quiz, even though I had to drop out I have still been eagerly awaiting the answers. :goodvibes

oh wow! i'm in shock!
really, did i really come 3rd!?!?
fantastic, feel embarrassed for some reason!
lol, great stuff, well done poppie and stargatebarbie! and everyone else who enjoyed the quiz!!
and of course a huge thanks to bev for all her hard work!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter