trouble on-line reservations

Kimi313

DIS Veteran
Is anyone having trouble checking availability on the on-line reservation on the disney website or is it just me? It won't let me pull the calender down and so I just type the date it and then it sends we a quote via download and that won't open up, says it damaged.:surfweb:

Yah, there's definitely something wrong this morning. I see that they've made changes to the page since yesterday, so I'm assuming that that is the cause. Hopefully someone is working on it.

I tried for 2 hours gave up and called. Was connected to a CM in 3 min. top and made all my ADR'S I wanted. The web site has not been working right for at least the past 3 weeks or more. I know 2 weeks ago I tried to order tickets and it did not work. ALso right now I can't see any of the ADR'S but I know I have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter