• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Triple play AH trip

captain america 2003

Always ready to see The World !
So , back at the beginning of April my wife and I decided to take a last minute trip down to WDW when we saw we could take advantage of three AH events at MK , EP ,and HS over the course of 7 days . We added a day at AK for good measure. It began with AH at EP on April 4th followed by a day at DS on the 5th and then a day off Saturday the 6th (although we did have dinner at Cape May Cafe that night) and followed that with a day at AK on the 7th . On Monday the 8th we did AH at MK and went back to DS on the 9th and completed our trip with AH at HS on the 10th . This was by far the most relaxing trip we have ever taken . The AH access allows for relatively stress free touring . No Genie + to worry about (ok...we did get it for AK but we stacked LL so no real stress that day either) lines were almost non existent for almost everything we wanted to ride/see . The only issue we had was that TRON was OOS the entire time of the event so that was very disappointing . No VQ' s to join...no ILL'S to buy . I highly reccomend doing this if you get the chance . Completely worth the money to us at all 3 parks . Wish it was available at AK as well . Good comfortable weather a big plus as well . No hot sun to worry about and not a drop of rain . Enjoyed popcorn , ice cream , soda , and water that was included at every park (including the maple popcorn at EP). Characters were great at HS but sevrely lacking at both EP and MK .
Here's a breakdown of what we were able to accomplish at each AH event :
EPCOT MAGIC KINGDOM HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- dinner at Via Napoli - POC - MFSR
- Luminous - BTMRR - ***
- RRA - HM - TSM (2X)
- FIG - IASW - MMRR (2X)
- SOTW - HEA - ST (2X)
-LWTL - PP - ROTR (2X)
- SE - PHILA - Woody's lunchbox dinner
- MS - MAWP - SDD
- GOGCR - 7DMT - TOT (2X)
- FEA - JOTLM
- Cosmic Rays dinner
- PM
- ENCHANTMENT
- BLSRS (2X)
- SM

So , back at the beginning of April my wife and I decided to take a last minute trip down to WDW when we saw we could take advantage of three AH events at MK , EP ,and HS over the course of 7 days . We added a day at AK for good measure. It began with AH at EP on April 4th followed by a day at DS on the 5th and then a day off Saturday the 6th (although we did have dinner at Cape May Cafe that night) and followed that with a day at AK on the 7th . On Monday the 8th we did AH at MK and went back to DS on the 9th and completed our trip with AH at HS on the 10th . This was by far the most relaxing trip we have ever taken . The AH access allows for relatively stress free touring . No Genie + to worry about (ok...we did get it for AK but we stacked LL so no real stress that day either) lines were almost non existent for almost everything we wanted to ride/see . The only issue we had was that TRON was OOS the entire time of the event so that was very disappointing . No VQ' s to join...no ILL'S to buy . I highly reccomend doing this if you get the chance . Completely worth the money to us at all 3 parks . Wish it was available at AK as well . Good comfortable weather a big plus as well . No hot sun to worry about and not a drop of rain . Enjoyed popcorn , ice cream , soda , and water that was included at every park (including the maple popcorn at EP). Characters were great at HS but sevrely lacking at both EP and MK .
Here's a breakdown of what we were able to accomplish at each AH event :
EPCOT MAGIC KINGDOM HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
- dinner at Via Napoli - POC - MFSR
- Luminous - BTMRR - ***
- RRA - HM - TSM (2X)
- FIG - IASW - MMRR (2X)
- SOTW - HEA - ST (2X)
-LWTL - PP - ROTR (2X)
- SE - PHILA - Woody's lunchbox dinner
- MS - MAWP - SDD
- GOGCR - 7DMT - TOT (2X)
- FEA - JOTLM
- Cosmic Rays dinner
- PM
- ENCHANTMENT
- BLSRS (2X)
- SM
Hope this came out clear .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter