Travelers to Germany for Christmas

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
I think the tour starts tommorow and as I sit here watching the snow fall I hope everyone was able to get their flights and to Germany Safely. The weather has really messed up air travel in my neck of the woods.

Unfortunately, I just heard from one of the guides that some guests are delayed 2 days on their arrival due to the storm and cancelled flights. That's really too bad for those folks!

Unfortunately, I just heard from one of the guides that some guests are delayed 2 days on their arrival due to the storm and cancelled flights. That's really too bad for those folks!

That is horrible considering the cost of the trips and how short they are. I hope they get there sooner rather than later.

Oh, that is really so sad! I know they've been anticipating this for a long time!

Boy, I hope they have trip insurance!

Sayhello

Hello from Germany! It got really cold the last days over here. Yesterday we had - 20° Celsius. Today the snow doenst stop falling and different airports cancelled several flights. I hope all travellers will arrive safely and without too much delay and have fun on their trip to Germany :-)

Oh no that is too bad for them. I know some of the travelers were waiting for this tour . I hope they can still enjoy it.

We had a hearty 33 on our tour--one couple cancelled completely, one mother/son missed one day and one family of 8 missed Heidleberg completely but caught up with us after that. Great trip--we got back late yesterday so I'm waiting for jet lag to hit me like a ton of bricks. I am looking forward to reading FigmentFan's account--I see she posted, but haven't looked yet. The weather was tough--but once in Germany it was great weather. Security at the airports AFTER 12/25 was crazy--but it didn't mar the trip itself.

We had a hearty 33 on our tour--one couple cancelled completely, one mother/son missed one day and one family of 8 missed Heidleberg completely but caught up with us after that. Great trip--we got back late yesterday so I'm waiting for jet lag to hit me like a ton of bricks. I am looking forward to reading FigmentFan's account--I see she posted, but haven't looked yet. The weather was tough--but once in Germany it was great weather. Security at the airports AFTER 12/25 was crazy--but it didn't mar the trip itself.
Sounds like an eventful trip! Looking forward to your report after you've recovered! :) *trots off to check out FigmentFan's post...*

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter