Travel Tip ... One Night Stand

tripleb

Mouseketeer
For those of you that are looking for an overnighter fairly close to Ft. Wilderness campground:

Ocala Sun RV Resort is not a bad one-nighter and about an hour from FTW. I'm fairly certain that you will get a pull-thru site on an asphalt pad and the price is right ... about 45 bucks.

We usualy spend our pre night at Ocala sun. Coming from atlanta it’s about 6 to 7 hours from start, depends on atlanta traffic. Then 1.5 hours from there into the fort. I don’t think I paid $45, but it was not expensive am thinking I pay $75 but it is always last minute.

We usualy spend our pre night at Ocala sun. Coming from atlanta it’s about 6 to 7 hours from start, depends on atlanta traffic. Then 1.5 hours from there into the fort. I don’t think I paid $45, but it was not expensive am thinking I pay $75 but it is always last minute.
I just checked their website and it says $40/night summer and $55/night winter.

I just checked their website and it says $40/night summer and $55/night winter.
Interesting. It has been a while though since we took the RV to Disney...i am guessing it was Jan 2021. We will take it again in Jan 2023 so i will plan for $55 :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter