Travel Agent

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Our DD would like to participate in the Princess Half Marathon but it's fully booked through Disney. Are the travel agents listed on the Rundisney website okay? Moments of Magic has bibs.

Thanks!

My understanding is that they are all licenced by Disney to provide packages.
On another note: has anyone used Magical Enchanted Vacations? I am looking at a W&D registrations and I have emailed them. I know they were at Tink over the weekend, but I haven't heard back from them since. I am getting a bit worried about stuff getting booked out! If I don't hear from them in the next 24 hours I am going elsewhere even though she was lovely on the phone and they were the best value for what I wanted.

I used Magical Enchanted Vacations for Tink and Kristina was fantastic to work with.

One that's not listed--but she posted on her FB page that her (authorized Disney Dream Come True Vacations) agency has Princess bibs-is a WISHer named Kimberly Oehrlein (on FB as Kimberly Oehrlein-Vacation Planner). She is also a runner and Galloway pace leader.

Absolutely they are ok - better than ok. I use Magical Miles and Acclaim (2 of the best in my opinion).

I've used Acclaim several times to get runDisney bibs and would highly recommend them.

I've used Pegasus and they were great. I've also spoken to the people at Acclaim and they are extremely knowledgeable and pleasant!

Has anyone every had problems with a runDisney travel agent? And if so what do you do? I have gotten a Dopey bib for my husband through one and he is registered, but the email hasn't come through from Active for my marathon registration (and it has been quite a while, they have tried resending, I have asked to check the email address). Additionally, I am trying to get a confirmation number for our room reservation. It seems like this shouldn't take very long, but the agent says the system has been down, they've been out of town. Do I have any recourse? Should I call runDisney? I'm getting nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter