Transportation Options from Disney to Universal/IOA

I've seen car seats in his vehicle but no idea if they are rear facing

My kids are grown and have not had car seats for littles for a million years

Send him an email to find your answer

I wanted to add to this as we just got back from our trip.

We went from Polynesian to Universal and setup the trip with Tony. We ended up bringing our own rear facing carseat but used his two booster seats. He did have rear facing car seats but it was giving my wife anxiety not knowing which kind and if they were age appropriate. We simply buckled it in and took it out when he dropped us off. Universal's lost and found held it at the front for us and we picked it up when we were leaving the park.

As many people have said before, Tony was great. He was easy to set everything up and on the way back to our resort he took us by ChickFila and Walgreens. He is a great guy and in the future, if we ever need it, we will use him.

I wanted to add to this as we just got back from our trip.

We went from Polynesian to Universal and setup the trip with Tony. We ended up bringing our own rear facing carseat but used his two booster seats. He did have rear facing car seats but it was giving my wife anxiety not knowing which kind and if they were age appropriate. We simply buckled it in and took it out when he dropped us off. Universal's lost and found held it at the front for us and we picked it up when we were leaving the park.

As many people have said before, Tony was great. He was easy to set everything up and on the way back to our resort he took us by ChickFila and Walgreens. He is a great guy and in the future, if we ever need it, we will use him.
To save me from scrolling. Lol. Can you please tell me who Tony is , and
what his service is? My bro staying at Contemporary with 2yr old may find this info helpful

To save me from scrolling. Lol. Can you please tell me who Tony is , and
what his service is? My bro staying at Contemporary with 2yr old may find this info helpful

Tony Hinds. He provides transportation services in the greater Orlando area. If you google his name, you'll find his web site and contact information. We've used him to and from Port Canaveral and Universal hotels before and agree that he is great.

However, if your brother is staying at the Contemporary, he's eligible for Disney's Magical Express for free as part of his reservation to and from the airport.

Has anyone used Lyft from Disney to Universal? I am being dropped of at AK in the morning and will end the day at the Magic Kingdom. I was planning on walking to the Contemporary and hiring a Lyft car to get back to RPR at Universal.

Has anyone used Lyft from Disney to Universal? I am being dropped of at AK in the morning and will end the day at the Magic Kingdom. I was planning on walking to the Contemporary and hiring a Lyft car to get back to RPR at Universal.
We used Uber and Lyft during our last trip to get around Disney. I believe we used Uber from Disney to Universal, but may have been Lyft. In any event, many drivers work for both companies. You shouldn't have any problem with either, and should cost about $20-25.

We used Uber and Lyft during our last trip to get around Disney. I believe we used Uber from Disney to Universal, but may have been Lyft. In any event, many drivers work for both companies. You shouldn't have any problem with either, and should cost about $20-25.

I guess they hover around the parks waiting for pick ups?

Hey everyone, this will be our first trip to Universal. I've been to WDW about 12-15 times. I don't want to pay for parking a car that we won't need while at Universal's Royal Pacific, (can't believe they charge you to park!) so we will take Uber or something to get there from our first night hotel, the airport Hyatt. Who is this Tony person you all speak of?
After our days at Universal, we need to rent a car for the second part of our Florida vacation, driving to the coast. Should we rent there at the resort or is there a better option? We will need that car for M-F.
Thanks!

Tony Hinds transportation company
One of many that many dis peeps use

If you are coming to UO from MCO, star shuttle is one way to get to the hotel

Use any car rental company

Or use the rental company based onsite at the hotel

Really don’t know

Private companies can have large vans to handle 10 passengers

You need 14

I googled Orlando transportation and saw Mears does large groups
Listed as +12

Maybe contact them

We booked through Tony Hinds very last minute. I emailed him Thursday night for a Saturday noon pick up. He emailed me the next day to quote the price - $100 return and iron out the details. Because it was so last minute Tony had another driver named Rich meet us at the airport and drive us. Rich was great he had an SUV with 3 rows of seats. He had no problem with our food and liquor stop and was very pleasant. He picked us up on time for the return to the airport. I would book with Tony again as it was so simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!