Transportation from airport to Windsor Hills

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
What is the cheapest way to get from MCO to Windsor Hills Resorts?
My daughter and I will be arriving the day before the rest of our party so will need to get from point A to point B on that first day. After that, there will be a car for future transportation.

I've done a tiny bit of research, and sounds like my options are:
1. Rent car for one day?
2. Taxi
3. Uber
4. Shared Shuttle

Opinions?

that was my guess but I've never used and have no idea how it even works! lol
Research time I guess??:rolleyes1

My vote would be for Uber but I'm not sure if you can use it just on WiFi so you might need a US dataplan / roaming in case you weren't planning on that ...

Hi Hon
We used Lyft when we were in Orlando--from AKV to Disney Springs, OKW to AKV and AKV to Universal Studios ,,Royal Pacific resort..

here is a link that may explain it a bit more ,,( I relied on my son to set it up on his phone).

https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-ca/articles/115013079988-How-to-request-a-ride

Hugs Mel
Very handytutorial. I’ve never used ride share as it’s blocked in Vancouver. Can’t wait till they bring it in. Too many horror stories about local cab companies refusing rides or 3 hr waits.

I would just rent a car. Use Alamo and drop your car off at the car care center the next day when someone can drive you home. Easy peasy. I love having my own car. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter