Transportation between Poly and All Stars

missy28

<font color=purple>unnaturly obsessed with all thi
I have friends that are staying at the Poly, and I'm cheapo-ing it at the All Star Music-- what is the best way to travel between the 2? Late at night, will I have to go all the way to Downtown Disney for a bus transfer? How late do the buses run from Magic Kingdom to All Stars? HELP!

The best way to travel between one of the All Star resorts and the Poly is to use the MK as a transfer "hub". For example, you take the bus from the ASM to the MK. From there you can either take the boat or the monorail to the Poly. Transportation to and from the MK runs until about an hour after the park closes. If EPCOT closes after the MK, you can use EPCOT as your transfer "hub". For example, you can take the monorail (or walk) from the Poly to TTC. At the TTC, Transfer to the EPCOT monorail. At EPCOT board the bus to the ASM.

Once the MK is closed, your only option using Disney transportation is to take the bus to DD/PI and transfer there. A cab between the resorts will run you $10-$12, including tip.

HTH. Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter