Transport Question

sharon78

DIS Veteran
A couple of questions i need help with please on this subject.

We're staying at POFQ and have an ADR for Boma at AKL 8.15am. Best way to get there please.

Then from there onto FW Back Trail Adventure for Segway at 11.30am.

Many Thanks

For your breakfast at Boma i think the easiest would be a taxi or the new Minnie transport. Otherwise you would need to take a bus to one of the parks, such as Animal Kingdom and then catch the AKL resort bus.

From AKL after breakfast you could get the MK bus and then get the boat across to FW or take the bus. Will you have enough travel time?

It is a good few miles of a journey ..... I would Think again on that 8.30am breakfast time.

Time could be an hour or more And add waiting time .

Tricky one. That's always the downside of ADRs in other hotels when you are onsite without a car. We're here just now and have seen a couple of the new Minnie vans out and about. I had read initially they were only for guests at Yacht Club, Beach Club and Boardwalk. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...e-begins-in-july-at-walt-disney-world-resort/ No mention of when they are rolling them out to others. Getting back to FW should be straight forward on resort bus.

Mrs TT

Thank you for your replies. Our breakfast was originally for 9am so we brought it forward to 8.15. We have stayed at AKL before and an hour we be enough time for us to have breakfast. So I'm hoping that 2hrs to get to FW will be enough time, however I think we shall get an über, taxi or Minnie van from POFQ to AKL.

I like the sound of the bus to MK from AKL then boat/ferry to FW. In your opinion is allowing 2 hours enough time To do this? Not sure where on the website to find transport times for resort/park hopping I'm sure there use to be one on here somewhere?

Yes I think 2 hours will be plenty. The boats from MK are about every 15 minutes to WL and FW. I wasn't sure how long you would take for breakfast at Boma which is why I asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter