VMK Card Traders Thread

Thanks to the people I traded with tonight your cards are addressed and ready to go out in the mornings mail. :thumbsup2

Lots of standard quest left but you better hurry if you are looking for the rare and retired sets I only have a few left and they are going fast. :hourglass

No the cards have no codes, LOL 1,000 credits for full holiday sets and pumpkins is not a very good trade for me.

They are for people who are looking to compleate there card collection and might be missing the holiday sets or pumpkin or the elucive credits card or any other card missing from there set.
I am asking the small trade in return to compinsate for the postage fees and effort of going to the post office to put tracking numbers on the 5 cards they pick.

Hope that clears things up.

Anyone else still missing Holiday I only have a few left.

Pink Sugar

I have merged your card trade thread into this the card traders thread.

I would also like everyone trading with you to note that you are Trading cards that have NO Valid Codes and you wish Virtual items in exchange for these cards.

Most card traders will be happy to send out cards w/o codes to others who might need them if they would post to this thread. without a virtual trade needed.

Thanks Mal :hug:

I was sending them for free but the postage was adding up, so I thought it would be nice to get something small in return. :idea:

Closed. Except for in-game trades to occur, the cards have all been claimed and sent to good homes. Thanks to everyone who were interested!

Hi Card Collectors,

I have a few cards (codes USED) for trade. I DO NOT want cards, since I do not collect them. I would like to trade for virtual items, however. I have no idea what they are worth so offer what you think is fair, but some things I'm interested in are:

Cookie Trees
Cookie Benches
Bubbling Cauldrons
Lots of Plain Pirate Fortress Walls
Pirate Thrones (In order of preference: Green, Black, Purple, Blue)

There's probably other Pirate or Holiday type stuff that I can't think of right now that would interest me, so feel free to offer those kinds of things. Although, I did purchase quite a lot of buyables when they were available.

What cards I have to offer:

(I have only 1 of each card, and the pirate cards have pin holes in them)

*taken* #1 Pirate Prison Guest Room
*taken* #2 Pirate Medallion
*taken* #3 Captain's Quarter's Couch
*taken* #4 Gold Treasure Chair
*taken* #5 Crow's Nest Barstool
*taken* #6 Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
*taken* #9 Ship's Bow Chair

*taken* #12 Golden Snowman

*taken* #11 Decorative Holiday Snowman (White)
*taken* #13 Holiday Toy Soldier (Blue)
*taken* #14 Decorative Holiday Wreath (Blue)

I guess you can post here or PM me. If we decide to trade, then I would need mailing information from you that you can provide to me via a PM.

Thanks!

Thanks Mal :hug:

I was sending them for free but the postage was adding up, so I thought it would be nice to get something small in return. :idea:

NP just wanted that point to be clearer.

Same goes with HappyGoLucky they are offering cards with NO valid Codes.

Mal

Hi, i am a 14 year old student trading vmk cards that I have, for ones I do not have.
I am looking for:

Madame Leotas Crystal Ball
Grandfather clock
Haunted mansion chair
The pin set cards (I went, but they were sold out!)
white snowman:banana:
I have cards for trade used and unused

thx
Tony

I have a whole bunch of DLR cards for trade.
I need a crystal ball
haunted chair
grandfather clock
pin set cards
and stitch cards.

I will trade anything for stitch cards, lol.
i do not mind if they are used.
pm me for the cards u need!
thx guys!
:banana: :woohoo:

I'm looking for the firewall and bird hat cards from the pin series, as well as the bow and stern chairs. Used codes are fine.

I have cards available to trade, but i don't remember all of them offhand. I have a bunch of the old frontierland/adventureland/fantasyland quest, as well as some rarer quest. I know offhand that I have an animator's desk card, 50th lamp, 50th chair, DLR Mickey pumpkin. I have some others, but that's all I can think of offhand.

I'm looking for...stern chairs...
...have cards available to trade...
I have an extra stern chair card, but saving it for any of the Stitch cards or a DLR Insider Tour card. If you have any of those we can trade.

:headache: Unfortunately, I don't have any of those available for trade. Thanks for the offer, though.

I found that I need the following cards from series two:

UntitledMA15375990-0002.jpg

The room card will not have that 'retired' banner on it. I need two of those. Sorry to be picky, but it is real important to me that they be in mint condition.

I have to trade all of the cards from the new pin set.

Thanks! :goodvibes

deba I have the 3 of 30 series 2 adventureland quest pin card you need, Pm me with your address.

Does anyone have a white snowman or Any pirate pin cards?
I cant go to disney so..
Yeah

I wont even ask for stitch Lol.
I know those are hard to get

If anyone else wants some cards I have extra of:

Series 1
Series 2
Purchase cards

Some I have alot of some only 1 so get your today!

I am looking for Series 2 cards 15,16,17 (Yes the stitch set lol)

Yeah, MKOATEYW, I have that #10 pin card for you. I already sent you a PM...answer it with your address and it's off to you tomorrow! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter