Trade Chocolate Frog collectible cards?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by dishguy1977, Aug 12, 2017.

1. dishguy1977

dishguy1977 Mouseketeer

We were at WWOHP last night and my son ended up with a duplicate Rowena Ravenclaw collectible card from a chocolate frog. I know you can trade them in the park but we bought it after we left the park in Citywalk and weren't planning on going back. Does anyone have a duplicate card they would be interested in trading for the Ravenclaw one? We could exchange via mail or if it somehow worked out we are in the Orlando area for a few more days in order to meet up in person.

2. SteveMP

SteveMP DIS Veteran

Possibly, let me check with the kids, i know they have a couple duplicates.​

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. sherlockmiles

sherlockmiles Mouseketeer

I'll try and remember to check my cards tonight - I know I have duplicates and I know I need 1 or 2.....

5. dishguy1977

dishguy1977 Mouseketeer

Great! As I mentioned, our duplicate is a Rowena Ravenclaw so if anybody is interested let me know!

6. sherlockmiles

sherlockmiles Mouseketeer

can't find my duplicates - I may have already given them away. sorry.

7. dishguy1977

dishguy1977 Mouseketeer

Did you get a chance to check with your kids? TIA

8. SteveMP

SteveMP DIS Veteran

One has duplicate hufflepuff, one I got for her in Leavesden. i think she would trade, let me doublecheck. Other DD has a single card.