Tours of Hawaii with Ko'Olina pickup

nmoody1

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used any tour companies that do a good tour and pick up from Ko'Olina, without using the Disney tour?

Ideally we want to visit North Shore and Diamond Head. Probably don't want to rent a car, would it be worth taking an Uber? And would we then be able to request an Uber to pick us up at Diamond Head?

Also, is there any other tours or sites you think would be appealing to two mid-thirties tourists from the UK?

Thanks! :)
Nick

Uber from Aulani to Diamond Head or North Shore would be extraordinary. That's about 40-mile round-trip for each location. I'd rent a car.

I'd also rent a car, at least for North Shore. It would likely be easier to find a tour to Diamond Head. I only know ones from Waikiki, though. For North Shore, having a car lets you explore the area at your leisure and stopping where you see fit. There's a few notable spots that a tour might go to, but we liked parking and walking in Haleiwa and didn't spend as much time at Waimea Valley as we thought we would. A tour wouldn't give you that flexibility.

I used Oahu private tours. Highly recommend. Picked up from Aulani and we did north shore tour. They do others as well. And a bonus was cheaper than Aulani excursion:-)
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!