Touring Plans Question

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
What does the blue circle status mean in the ADR Finder? Just wanting to make sure my search is on. I haven'r received any text messages or emails yet.

Thanks!

What does the blue circle status mean in the ADR Finder? Just wanting to make sure my search is on. I haven'r received any text messages or emails yet.

Thanks!

It means it is active. I signed up for this less than a week ago. They just found me an adr for Be Our Guest at 59 days out! That search turned green in the circle for completed. I would think red would be better to signify that their search was stopping ... but that's just me. ;)

EDIT: Just to add - you will only receive a text or email if they find something in your range. Not to confirm your choices. If you refresh the page, you will see the time they've last tried. Usually once an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!