tour,oops, this was meant for RObins thread, lol

maepartner

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=deepp
Cool Robin, I think ill try and do just that so i can meet you and Michael :)) Thanks for the info, I cant wait to go......I suppose I will have to check in AFTER the tour though, being we'd have to be there fairly early,,,,,,,,,,counting the days,,,,,,,ahhhhh!

Is the 11th your first day?? If so, you'd have to check your luggage then be at guest services by 9:30am! Ugh! That would be a real sprint!

Yes, the 11th is the first and only day (sister is flying back and i couldnt get a second nite at hrh) so Ill drive home after i drop her at the airport on the 12th ,,,,,,either that or get her a shuttle to the airport on the twelfth and stay at USF till late in the afternoon :) We stay at wdw 4/7 - 4/11 so Ill be leaving from BWV, and i always get up early anyway, that reminds me, how much time does it take to get from wdw to usf? Are you staying on past the 12th? When do you arrive? Thanks RObin :)

Hi, maepartner!

I'll be there from the 7th till the 14th. There is about a 20 minute trip (traffic less) from WDW to USF. If you take I-4 it's just a matter of getting pass 3 or 4 exits.

Email me at robinrsmom@netscape.net We'll figure out something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter