Total by Verizon Wireless users?

EACarlson

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of moving my family from Verizon post paid to Total by Verizon. If my math is correct my $211 monthly current bill will drop to $130. In exchange I lose Google Play Pass, and would be deprioritized for data. Has anyone here had issues with deprioritization? Anything good or bad to say about the service?

Haven’t made the switch but I did use Visible Wireless for about a year and a half. Data would be so so slow that it got frustrating

I have not had slow issue with Visible and for $25 a month I’m very happy with service
I’ve noticed no change from them versus the $60+ I was paying Verizon

I have been using Total Wireless (now Total by Verizon) for a few years. No complaints here. Only place I have an issue is my secluded house in Vermont, which is completely normal for anyone's service because we are in the middle of nowhere. My son just got his first phone and he now has it, too.

I had an awful experience with their customer service. I ordered an iphone when it ran a promo a year or two ago. They sent me a different color than what I ordered. I made multiple calls and couldn't get it resolved, so ended up keeping it and put a case on it.

LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter