• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TOT Question

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
I was told by a friend of mine that I work with that the TOT has changed. He said that each elevator is like a different ride. I believe that what each elevator sees is different. Could someone elaborate?

Thanks.

Originally posted by momof2sons
Four different drop sequences.

i must add to this... four random drop sequences.... each elevator gets one of the four randomly, not even the bellhops loading you onto the elevator knows which one you are going to get.:cool:

Just back from WDW and having down ToT several times, the view from all the elevators is basically the same, if that is what you mean.

They all look out over the park just from a different angle, like looking through your right eye, then your left eye. Basically the same just a small diference in perspective.

The drop sequunces are a random choice from the 4 available. We had fun trying to count and figure if we had the same sequence more than once.

Thanks for the replies. I knew that the drop sequences were differnent. I guess I just did not understand what he was talking about. In hearing him talk, it sounded like what you see inside TOT on each elevator was different. I did not think that sounded right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter