top places things to do san diego/ la jolla

mustangla

Earning My Ears
staying in la jolla for a week, recommendations places to eat cool things to do kids 5 and 2

Well depends. What are some of your family's interests/like to do? What type of food do you like? Do you have a car or want to stay close/in la jolla? Budget?

Walk around the Cove and the Children's Pool to view the seals and sea lions. There are also tidepools in the ares, but I haven't found them to be as good as many other tidepools. - La Jolla

Go to the Scripps/Stephen Birch Aquarium in La Jolla.

Go to Legoland. The Museum of Making Music is a block away, so you may want to add that, but at the age of your kids, legoland can easily be an all day thing. - Carlsbad

San Diego Zoo. - close to downtown San Diego.

You could spend a day at the waterfront in San Diego. The Midway is there. There's a kitchy shopping area called Seaport Village. You can also catch a ride on the Duck Tour (bus that goes into the bay) or a horse drawn carriage from there.

Haven't been i a long time but Jim Croce (wife) used to have a piano bar/restaurant down town San Diego that was a treat to visit...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!