Top of the World question

Lori Oliver

Earning My Ears
My college age daughter and a friend are going to Disney for Spring Break staying with our points at the Poly. She would like to visit Top of the World one evening for dessert. Will she be able to go up with my DVC member card?

My college age daughter and a friend are going to Disney for Spring Break staying with our points at the Poly. She would like to visit Top of the World one evening for dessert. Will she be able to go up with my DVC member card?
No. She would need her own member ID. Is she a member?

You can add her on, call DVC Member service maybe they can get a card out fast for u! I have both of my older kids on the contract!

You can’t simple “add her on.” You’d have to file a new deed adding her to the legal real estate interest with all the ramifications that entails.
Sorry I did this so long ago I forgot how expensive it could have been going directly thru Disney! I added my daughter when she turned 18 I used LT Transfers and took a couple of weeks! Was about $100 compared to Disney’s fee of $500
http://www.lttransfers.com/

Can't speak for the OP, but I'm doubting most people want to add their college aged children to the contract just so they can visit TotWL. Besides the cost involved this allows the person to book rooms, rent out the points, and requires their participation in selling the contract if that were to come up. You are bringing them in as partners of a real estate contract, not something most people should be doing on the spur of the moment.

But the cake!

Can't speak for the OP, but I'm doubting most people want to add their college aged children to the contract just so they can visit TotWL. Besides the cost involved this allows the person to book rooms, rent out the points, and requires their participation in selling the contract if that were to come up. You are bringing them in as partners of a real estate contract, not something most people should be doing on the spur of the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter