Top of the World Guests Question

sickshotbri

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is any way to get a family member guest who is on the same DVC resort reservation up to the lounge without the Member present?

My parents are arriving a day earlier than me (the Member) for their anniversary and I wanted to try to arrange something special that they haven't done before on that night. If I was with them I know it would be no problem, but I arrive the next day. Is it possible to get up if they had a DVC Member's card? Could I add them to my membership in time for September?

(and sorry in advance if any of this is considered a faux pas)

I don't know of any "legal" way to do so unless you have time to add them to your membership ahead of time. That'd be a very big step for this purpose. Are you thinking about adding on a small package such that retail would be reasonable anyway? If so, you might see if DVC will do that amount with their name as well. It'd make it a separate membership though with all that entails.

Making them owners of your DVC has long term implications and would cost a few hundred bucks in filing fees, all for one night of drinks.

Making them owners of your DVC has long term implications and would cost a few hundred bucks in filing fees, all for one night of drinks.
I admittedly didn't look into that avenue more than a passing thought, but I thought that there was also a way to make them part of my membership without being owners. I bought a while back and I don't remember the ins and outs since I haven't had to worry about anything like that since. Thanks for all the input guys.

I admittedly didn't look into that avenue more than a passing thought, but I thought that there was also a way to make them part of my membership without being owners. I bought a while back and I don't remember the ins and outs since I haven't had to worry about anything like that since. Thanks for all the input guys.

Associates don't get a member card and aren't allowed to do anything you need a card for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!