Top ideas for a special experience....

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope you have the most magical and memorable trip possible.

I have several suggestions. You could do MVMCP, a dessert party, rent a boat, do a fireworks cruise, order a cake, do the Characters in Flight hot air balloon experience in Disney Springs, get a couples massage while the kids hang out at a kids club, wear matching shirts or ears (looks great in pics), have your husband pick pearls for all of you at one of the pick-a-pearl locations (something special to keep forever and possibly DS could save his to give to his future wife or daughter), create your own in-room celebration (either bring decorations or ship them to hotel and set it up while the rest of the family checks out the resort), do a holiday carriage ride. There's a company called Gifts of a Lifetime that will set up a scavenger hunt for your family around the parks and will work with you to personalize it and make it special. I have no idea how much that costs though.

Whatever you decide, my thoughts are with your family and I hope you have the best trip ever.

Thank you. There are some fab ideas there. I think I might ask him about pick a pearl and see what he thinks. Also bringing decorations is a good idea (We land back here on christmas eve and DD is worried Santa might not find her!)

Thank you. There are some fab ideas there. I think I might ask him about pick a pearl and see what he thinks. Also bringing decorations is a good idea (We land back here on christmas eve and DD is worried Santa might not find her!)

Aww, that's adorable! Perhaps you can meet Santa in one of the parks or Disney Springs and she can personally tell him where you guys will be.

I've used a company called Gifts of a lifetime twice before to arrange something special for my husband. Both times our events have been fantastic. http://giftsofalifetime.com
I think the minimum age is 5, but you could explain what this trip is about and she may be able to still work with you.

I really hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!