...too late?

Travito

Earning My Ears
So I applied for the DCP last week (around 4/12) and had my phone interview that Friday (4/15). I told my interview I was interested in the Fall Advantage. I know most everyone applied much earlier, and I would have, had I thought I was going to be able to do the CP (a lot of factors, I thought, were going to prohibit me). As it turns out, it didnt, which is why I applied so late.

So I'm wondering if the late application will hurt my chances. At the end of my interview, my interviewer said "You should hear something in 2-3 weeks, well, actually, probably sooner." So I'm guessing thats a good sign?

Any information would be GREATLY appreciated!

Most people hear something back within 2-3 weeks. The last day to hear back if you're pending is April 30, so that's pretty much the last day to hear back for everyone. The only way applying so late might affect your chances is if you wanted a more popular role that doesn't have many positions (like photopass), there might not be any spots in that role left. If you wanted merchandise or qsfb, I don't think it will affect you that much. I got accepted last spring on April 29 for merch & they didn't start looking at my app till April 27. (I was pending & called before they started looking at my app.)

@tinkstitch how long were you pending for if you don't mind me asking? My friend and hopefully future roomie interviewed march 26th and was pended April 6th. She had about 7-8 roles listed including attractions and merch so we are both hoping she will be accepted within the next 10 days!!

I pended pretty much the entire recruiting season last year. I checked off almost every role except lifegaurd, qsfb, & custodial. I was (& still am) seasonal in costuming, so I was in good standing with the company, so I don't know why I ended up pending except for I really wanted costuming & there aren't many CPs in costuming.

My roommate was accepted as well! I don't know what roll or program (Fall or FA) but he interviewed last Sunday (17th) and got in today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter