Tonight's (Monday) Wheel of Fortune bonus puzzle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erincon23

<font color=blue>Everyone must have gotten a life
If you watched Wheel of Fortune tonight (Monday) and remember the bonus puzzle answer, could you let me know ASAP? They're doing a special contest for Chicago-area viewers and just sent out the email tonight (I wasn't home to watch it!). Thanks!

Erin

didnt see it but i know you can google it.

Why on earth would you join the DIS, just to post an answer on a post that is almost 8 years old? These are called Zombie threads around here!

and what is even creepier, is that the person who bumped it today, is now following me?--I have now put them on my ignore list. Curious though..what is a 'trophy point'? When I added them to ignore , it said it was a male, had 3 posts, no likes, and 1 trophy point?

Someone did a google search for "WOF bonus puzzle" (or something similar). This thread came up and they posted. Or it was a bot doing the same thing (to get clicks to their website).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!