To parents of young children, The Wiggles were at Walt Disney World this past week.

sgtpet

DIS Veteran
On Halloween, my family and I went to MNSHHP. While I was on Space Mountain my wife told me she saw the Wiggles (except for Anthony). I naturally did not believe her until the following night at EPCOT, there they were. All of them including Captain Feathersword. I spoke with Murray and unfortunately for them a crowd started to gather around them. I had my video camera and Anthony gave a personal message to my son. They were trying to be inkognito.

So the lesson learned is I should always believe my wife.

I couldn't get to your link... but that is great news! Were they characters, or just look like the characters?

It was actually them walking along as guests just like myself and my family. I got them on video but it was very dark in EPCOT. When I noticed them a crowd started to form. I felt bad, my wife kept telling Anthony that she loved him. He looked at me like she was crazy, he asked for my son's name and gave a personal message to him on the video. Jeff was actually awake.

LOL, that is just too funny. So they were just at WDW taking a vacation like the rest of us. I don't know if my DD (19 months old) would reconize them with out the colored shrits!!!!!

I was wondering if WDW was going to try to do a special event with them since they are on playhouse Disney now.

BTW, you wife needs to get out more. Try a nice dinner sometime :D

From what I read on the wiggles message boards, they were in WDW last week doing some filming for a Disney holiday special. Apparently, they will be in the Christmas parade (they filmed some background shots for this last week) and there is going to be some sort of New Year's Eve special too (don't know if this is a live Disney thing or just a Wiggles marathon). They are also scheduled to be in the Macy's Parade this year.

We are going to see the Wiggles next week during a visit to North Carolina and my dd can't wait! Hopefully it will be a great show!!!

I hate I missed them. We were just at Disney World Oct 24-30. That would have been great to see them. We have tickets to see them in Raleigh Nov 14.

Can't wait for them to come to our area. DS2 will go crazy! Would love to see them when were there next month. That would be great. What an opprotunity!!

You mentioned the wiggles with their primary colored shirts. A few months ago we were a a gas station, and my six year old saw a Newport News cigarette poster with all these people in primary colored shirts. She said "Mom , I didn't know the Wiggles were smokers!" I had to laugh, and tried to explain to her, that was not the Wiggles on that poster. But the shirts had her sold!

Am I out of it or what? :crazy:

Who are the Wiggles, please????

We just got back Sunday and we, too, saw them walking in MK in Fantasyland on Halloween day. They had CMs all around them. First I saw Captain Feathersword and then the other 4 and they WERE in their Wiggles outfits. I didn't even have enough time to video or get lots of pictures but I did get one picture.

I said "look DD's it's the Wiggles; we love the Wiggles!" and with that they looked over and Murray was nice enough to wave to my DD's.

Oh, I love the wiggles! (so does my 3 year old son) We were at WDW last week (Nov 3 -9) and would have loved to see them too.

Zephyr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter