To my swappers --

bubbasmom99

DIS Veteran
Just a bit hectic at work as usual! I have received a couple of packages and tossed them in a big box for safekeeping so i can't tell you whose they are. I will check on them this weekend, or perhaps Monday since I am off. I apologize for the delay in updating the sent/received list. (I know it seems kinda weird that I can't keep track, but if you saw the amount of mail that comes to this house, and the amount of stuff that manages to get lost due to kids shuffling stuff around, you'd know that they are MUCH safer staying in the big box -which is off limits to kiddos!)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I am going to finish up my cruise swap items and then tackle my calendar stuff!

Thank letting us know. After the ABC disaster some of us are extra twitchy - and I didn't need any twitch anyway! - so its good to have an update. Did anyone ever tell you I'm not real good at waiting:rolleyes1 :lmao:

Hey, just so you know, MazdaUK is NOT good at waiting. :rotfl2:
No patience in that girl at all. :rotfl:

Thanks for the update. It certainly helps as I don't need to be twitching either.

yeah, I don't really do the P word very well :blush: Actually there's lots of words I don't do well - diet, there's another one :rotfl2:

No need to worry about me! It's way too hard for me to disappear -- I'm on the grid everywhere! I even had Dept of Justice clearance... (have been a state notary, and also am registered with the NASD for work.)

I am so sorry to read of your troubles with the ABC swap. I haven't had much time to read all the threads and was just browsing a bit... that's so sad for all of you.

Be assured I am not a flake. Just semi-disorganized, lol, and a swapaholic so I can't resist getting in over my head on swaps. But you all have no idea what that little "rush" of signing up for everything in sight feels like, right?

No need to worry about me! It's way too hard for me to disappear -- I'm on the grid everywhere! I even had Dept of Justice clearance... (have been a state notary, and also am registered with the NASD for work.)

I am so sorry to read of your troubles with the ABC swap. I haven't had much time to read all the threads and was just browsing a bit... that's so sad for all of you.

Be assured I am not a flake. Just semi-disorganized, lol, and a swapaholic so I can't resist getting in over my head on swaps. But you all have no idea what that little "rush" of signing up for everything in sight feels like, right?

And I can vouch for her too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter