To Much Time on My Hands...

Jeff, that is absolutely beautiful! Oustanding job!:)

I'm ready to commission you to do one for me...NO LIE. How long will it take? I have about 3 years, as that's about how much time it will take to build the dream house. Anywho...
pm me and will discuss $ figures.

Paige

I'm absolutly amazed and speechless that is beautiful!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: Jeff!!!!

That is so incredibly awesome!!!!!! I cannot believe that is your first go at this! You are very talented. That Mickey and Minnie are just incredible. You never cease to amaze me!

Sue Ellen

Jeff!! All I can say is WOW!!! I am impressed!! I would love to be inline if you decide to make these and sell them! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one and I'm serious!!!! Wow....and your first one too!! Did I say Wow??

Jeff,

Did <b>you</b> really do this?

Or, is this perhaps the handiwork of the lovely and much-abused <i>Adventure Girl</i>?

If you can really do this, why would you even bother with that ditzy computer day job? :D

I have a big oval window in my front door. Wish I knew how to do that! It'd look great. Let me know if you decide to go into the business. Fantastic work - hard to believe this was your first effort.

WOW!!! That is absolutely gorgeous! That is just awesome!!!

Beauregard & I are quite impressed! Great job! I guess you didn't hurt our fingers too badly since you wrote this thread & not Trina. I can hear Trina now, "Jeff would like to be writing this story, but he accidentally ..."

Zurg_w_Baloons.gif

Jeff,
I tried to post yesterday but this computer keeps acting up. I know it is not me, I know almost everything about computers. How to turn them on, and how to go to the DIS boards. What else is there to know?
I am in awe. that stained glass is beautiful. But there is one main problem. I am the collector of all things Mickey and I don't have that stained glass.
You on the other hand are a collector of all things baseball. I have an old baseball and glove from when I played in High School. I would be glad to trade you. I know my glove is an antique.
But anyway, I am in awe that you could do such beautiful work. I did stained glass for a few years but had to stop when I became pregnant. All those lead fumes and all. Maybe I can use that as an excuse for the troubled teen years.
I never did master the art of cutting circles. I always had to take a round cut and grind it on my glass grinder. I guess I need to have the expert show me how it is done.
Peggie

That is incredible. I wish I had the words to say for how beautiful that piece is. I took a stained glass lesson many years ago and mine was all straight lines and I vowed NEVER to attempt one again. You should be very proud!

See all left handed people are sooooooo talented whats next on the project list ???? something big man go for somthing big.

A bracket to hold Mean Laureen in place during the Big Thunder Mountain ride would be cool. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter