To chefs Peter, TJ, and Robert-and Cali Grill (all)and Elvyn & Melissa @ CSR

carlossanta

Earning My Ears
I really appreciated all your help at making my stay gluten free! To Elvyn and Melissa, you really went beyond the call in getting me GF sour cream from the grocery store, and GF brownies from the private bakery, and cooking my meals yourselves to make them cross-contamination free! To Peter, at Ohana, for spending much time (and grill space) making my skewers away from all the others, and making me special side dishes, and getting me 2 wonderful desserts that I could eat! To TJ at Boma, who made me my own special entree with shrimp, steak and pork so artfull presented and a cheesecake all my own! To Robert, who made me my very own "omelette frittata" at the Crystal Palace, and took me through the buffet so carefully-and to the Cali Grill, for having such awesome food, making me my own special sushi roll, and having the most awesome desserts! You're all great, and we allergy people could not enjoy the parks without you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter