To All Staff, Characters and Cast Members at Disneyland Paris 2010

theSweetness182

Tinkerbell in Wonderland...
This could be a long post...

From February 25th 2010 until March the 4th we visited Disneyland Paris.
This was my boyfriends 1st trip there and my 2nd [the 1st being on my 6th birthday].

Firstly, I have to say a huge thank you to the helpful staff in both Hotels we stayed in [Santa Fe and Disneyland Hotel]. Being only 19 and our first trip abroad alone it could of been quite daunting, but the staff were the most friendly, inviting, helpful staff I have had the pleasure of dealing with.
This also stretches to the staff in the boutiques and restaurants around the parks, always busy and so many customers to deal with they always treated us with so much respect and politeness.

On our last day we had about 10 or so big Disney carrier bags full of goodies to take home as well as two large suitcases, a holdall and a backpack.
A very kind gentleman behind the till in the Disneyland Hotel boutique kindly gave us two of the huge draw string bags and helped us pack our stuff into them making things 10x easier!

Onto the Cast Members. Being 19 you'd think we wouldn't want to meet characters ect but that was our main goal. Obviously when approaching a character not in a designated blocked off area we waited and let all small children ect go in front of us.
We had been waiting for a good 20-30 minutes to meet Winnie the Pooh in Videopolis on a rainy day and he was getting ready to leave, when the cast member politely asked the people (getting quite rowdy) to move aside and asked if he could take a photo of my boyfriend and myself together. We were so grateful not only to get a photo together but that he gave us this chance.

Finally the Characters themselves. Each character gave us awesome experiences. From Stitch proposing to me...
to Donald Running to Hug Keith, each character gave us a special encounter and spent time interacting.
I would also like to say that it was lovely talking to Ariel who was actually English like us,she was so beautiful and special thank you to Mushu during the 'Stars 'n' Cars' parade in Walt Disney Studios Park.
Keith had his mickey mouse hat on and Mushu pointed at Keith, motioned the shape of the hat and gave him a thumbs up. It was amazing to see how it lit up my 19 year old boyfriends face.

Thank you so much everyone at Disneyland Paris 2010! You made it the holiday of our dreams!!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter