Tips for a July trip???

godsmack241

Earning My Ears
Hey all. I have been to disney so many times, but I wanted to know any tips you guys have. This is the first time I will be able to do anything other than the parks because we have an Ultimate Park Hopper this time. We're are booked for 7 nights 8 days starting July 27th. I think that I'm aloud at Pleasure Island with an adult... I'm 16 right now. Any other tips would be great, like what we need to bring (we've never gone in july before) and what we should not miss while there. Thanks everyone.

The Janus Family

Drink lots of water. Sun screen. Mister fans buy them before you come and save around $10. Make your PS for meals. There are alot of inside air-condition attractions. Pace your self and rest when you need to. Fast pass if the lines are longer than 15 to 20 min. If you like video games Disney Quest is fun your admittance is included in the UPH. I have never tried a water park at Disney but we have it in our plans this up coming trip. Rain pounchos Dollar Tree here in Ohio has them for 2 for $1.

Weather for July is hot and humid. There is usually a afternoon shower that last 45 min or so. These are pop up and you can be in one park and it will be raining and another park will be sunshine.

Have a wonderful trip.

The best tip for July is get to the parks early and then head back to resort for a swim / nap. After that, head back to a different park for the evening. It will make your trip seem longer and you will not be wore out after the first couple of days. Also, drink lots of water and take a slow pace. We will be there July 26 for our third trip in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter