Tinkerbell Tattoos

angel659

<font color=peach>Have A <font color=deeppink>Magi
Hi

I have a dolphin tatoo and I would like to get a Tinkerbell as I think Mickey or Minnie may look too odd. Although Mickey and Minnie are my favourite disney characters. I have seen one, but not sure yet. I would like it to be small to go onto my ankle I know shrinking wont be a problem. I would like her to be flying with pixie dust coming out of her wand. Does anyone have any tink tattos or what do you think about this one?

http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatart/l/bl110803a.htm

Any suggestions will be great.

Looks lovely Michelle.

I have a Tinkerbelle tattoo with dust coming out of her wand ~ I have had it about 6 years and it looks fab.

Thanks Minniespal

I am looking on the net at the moment. I was going to have it on my shoulder, but I am on diet at the moment. I am a little worried about how it would shrink or disfigure with the weight loss.

I know it may be a strange request. If anyone has a tink tattoo and would not mind posting it so I can see what it looks like? I am not strange honest :rotfl2:

That's a beautiful tatto, Michelle. I am also considering having a Tink tattoo on my ankle, so am very interested in your thread.

ArielJasmine princess:

My Tinkerbelle tattoo is on my side. Since my weightloss it hasn't shrunk and looks as good as when I got it done. In fact all of my tattoos are still great looking.

DF is working OS this week but if you can wait till Friday, I will get my friend to take a piccie of it.

That's a lovely Tink Tattoo :thumbsup2

This is my one which is on my right shoulder which I had done about 3 years ago

JakkisTinkerbelle4JPG.jpg

TinkTatoo said:
That's a lovely Tink Tattoo :thumbsup2

This is my one which is on my right shoulder which I had done about 3 years ago

JakkisTinkerbelle4JPG.jpg

That is exactly the same as mine except mine is on my side.

DW had this one done in a tattoo parlour called InkLink in West Palm Beach last April;

DSCF2056.jpg

Hi

There really nice. I love all of them. Especially TinkTatoo and Minniespal. Now I cant decide which one out of the one I have seen. :confused3

Thanks for your advice. I will be getting it done next month. We are going camping soon and I wont be able to look after it. Especially as they have a swimming pool. I wasnt allowed to let the dolphin tatoo get too wet :rolleyes:

Thanks
anymore

Jakki I love your tink tattoo ;)

Michelle I have a Mickey on the top of my arm:-
Picture018.jpg

I got him done in 1999, whilst on holiday in Fl. He looks a little faded now as I have just come back from Fl and have a tan (although you can't tell in the picture;))

I would love a Tink one, so this one will be next on my list :)

Minniespal said:
That is exactly the same as mine except mine is on my side.

Great minds think alike :goodvibes

I love the Mickey one Michelle and also the the other Tink one

Thier all so nice. Did you look on the net? Or did you look in thier book for the designs. I have 5-6 stone too lose. I had twins I put on so much weight its been really hard to lose it. I am on a drastic milkshake diet to try and lose the weight. My dh keeps telling me with that weight loss needed then it will disfigure?

angel659 said:
Thier all so nice. Did you look on the net? Or did you look in thier book for the designs. I have 5-6 stone too lose. I had twins I put on so much weight its been really hard to lose it. I am on a drastic milkshake diet to try and lose the weight. My dh keeps telling me with that weight loss needed then it will disfigure?

I have lost 4 stone since I had mine done and it has not changed shape at all - I mentioned that I wanted to loose about 6 stone to the tattoo artist and he said that as the tattoo was on my shoulder it wouldn't affect it at all.

If you are serious about loosing the weight I'd join someone like Weight Watchers - you might loose some weight on the milkshake diet but as soon as you go back to eating real meals it will probably go back on again. With WW they will show you how to eat regular food and still loose weight - plus you can maintain that weight loss once you reach your goal.

Good luck with what ever you decide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter