Tina & Tim's Vow Renewal Swan & Dolphin 4/25/12

flowers0612

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
Its time I shared my story after reading others and being inspired. My husband and I are doing a vow renewal on our 15th wedding anniversary (April 25, 2012) at the Swan Beach Terrace.

Karen at Just Marry has been fantastic. She has taken care of everything at the Swan since we needed 2 locations (the beach for the wedding and the Westcourt Terrace for the cake cutting as Mickey Mouse will be joining us).
She has taken care of the floral and the guitarist/singer for us.

I handled the arrangements of the photographer, had to go with Randy Chapman. His work is wonderful and he is so nice to work with. I then booked Beaute Speciale for hair and make-up since most brides had recommended them. Rev. Tim Herring will be officiating for us that morning. Lastly, Heather from It's Tasty Too are doing my mini cake/cupcakes. She was a pleasure to work with via telephone and emailing drawings to me. I can't wait to see the end result. Dinner reservations have been made already for Fulton's Crab House. Afterwards, it's off for a private firework cruise.

Everything has went smoothly so far. It's just a small gathering of 4 friends
and us. However, it will be an amazing day and evening. I can hardly wait for my week with Mickey and Tigger.:goodvibes

Once I figure out how to post pictures, I will post my dress and ring.
Tina

Hi Tina and a big welcome from another S/D VR bride!!

Your plans sound really beautiful and you are using many of the same vendors that we did (Randy, Rev Tim and Heather). We also had our ceremony in the West Courtyard (where your cake cutting will be). I love that little place so much!!!
I know you will have an amazing day and I can't wait to hear and see all about your plans!!!

Joanne,
Thanks for the nice welcome. Actually, it was your planning journal that I read that stuck out the most in my mind when I went to start planning our vow renewal. All the details and vendor reviews were extremely helpful for someone that does not live in Florida and could not do site visits. I'm grateful that you posted everything. I wasn't going to post anything, but I wanted to let others know of my experiences with vendors too. I, also, think its great to promote the Swan and Dolphin as it is a beautiful place and much more economical for everyone and you can still have a Disney wedding. Oh by the way, I "stole" your idea of trashing the dress at the same location you did. Randy is more than happy to fulfill that dream for me. I will start doing pictures shortly. Thanks for all your advice.
Tina

Welcome to another Swan bride. Your plans sound wonderful. I am also using a lot of the same vendors too.

Welcome and congrats! My H and I are heading up to WDW a week from today for our swan VR to celebrate 5 yrs :) You are in good hands with the Just Marry team!

Welcome!! We are having our ceremony at Crescent Terrace just after you, on April 28th!

Karen really is a life saver! :lovestruc Excited to see your plans unfold!

Welcome to our group of Swalphins as we like to call ourselves. You are using quite a few of the same vendors that all of us are using. I am really excited that you are having a meal at Fulton's as I am having my reception there and I am very excited for anyone using that venue. I think it is a beautiful event space and one that is quite over looked which is great for you and me because prices are very reasonable.

You and I will be using the same officiant, photographer, hair and makeup and reception place.

I hope your VR goes fantastic and we also have a FB group for the swalphins should you want to join.

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter