Tickets to after hours

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
Can I buy tickets through DVC for my daughter and a friend to go to the After Hours event if I am not going with them?

Special Pricing for Members
Disney Vacation Club Members and Walt Disney World annual passholders can purchase discounted tickets in advance for $89 per person, plus tax. Non-discounted tickets are $119 per person, plus tax when purchased in advance—or $124 per person, plus tax when purchased on the day of the event.

Purchase Tickets
Please call (800) 800-9800† to purchase tickets. Due to the limited nature of this event, you'll want to act soon to secure your spot at Disney After Hours. . . . .

All discounted tickets will be set up for Will-Call. A valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card must be shown at the time of ticket pick-up.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...events/magic-kingdom-after-hours-celebration/

If your daughter lives at home I think you could purchase a DVC priced After Hours ticket. But I am not sure about the friend. There is no information that if the friend is staying in your DVC room that she could be included in the DVC pricing. But you would need to send your DVC card with your daughter to pick up the tickets and possibly and ID for the DVC member. Or you can pick it up for her.

We did after hours last month. We got the tickets from DVC and added them to our MDE, including a non-member friend. We just scanned our bands to get in, no proof of membership was requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter