Threes a crowd

IMG_2700.JPG IMG_2703.JPG IMG_2702.JPG Dinner in Epcot was at Chefs de France. We were seated along the windows. It was a good people watching spot. Our server brought out a hot loaf of bread & cold butter. The bread was really good. My DH ordered the pork shank with fries. He really liked it. There was also a lot of meat on the shank. I ordered the goat cheese salad. I enjoyed my meal, but thought there was a little too much dressing.

IMG_2799.JPG IMG_2809.JPG IMG_2540.JPG IMG_2705.JPG Some snacks in Epcot:

A dole whip, mostly eaten. Sorry. It was hot & dole whips are so good.

Caramel ice cream in France. Last year I loved it, this year I didn't. Not sure if it's a different recipe or the new meds I'm on. Kind of sad.

Kakigori - shaved ice in Japan. My DH loves these. He ate 8 in total the week we were there. Lol

Croissant Doughnut with dole whip by Canada. It was suggested to me by a fellow diser to just "do it". I'm so glad I did. Yummy!!

I love Chefs de France, it's one of my favorite places in the world showcase to eat. The window seats are really good for people watching. That croissant doughnut looks really good! I bet the ice cream was great on a hot day.

I love Chefs de France, it's one of my favorite places in the world showcase to eat. The window seats are really good for people watching. That croissant doughnut looks really good! I bet the ice cream was great on a hot day.

It so was.

Our last day we went to MK, then Epcot. It was a lovely day at MK & while waiting for the park to open, we had a little guest who really wanted to get on my lap, lol. He/She was a persist little thing.
For lunch, we went to Liberty Tree Tavern. We were the first family/couple there. Our table wasn't great. It was a two seater pushed against the stairs, but we didn't mind. Of course we had their wonderful delicious, beyond yummy sweet rolls with that sweet butter I absolutely could make a meal just eating their rolls. Next, my DH ordered Our Tavern's Keeper's Favorite Pot Roast with fries instead of veggies. He loved it & ate everything but the mashed potatoes. In the past I would have ordered the pilgim's platter to split with our DD, but she wasn't there & it's no longer offered. So instead I ordered off the kid's menu, the Oven-roasted Turkey. It was good & plenty of food for me. I only wish it came with gravy for the mashed potatoes. I was going to ask for some, but our waiter had disappeared & by the time he returned, I was half way thru my meal. But still a great meal!

Attachments

• IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2789.JPG
    IMG_2789.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2790.JPG
    IMG_2790.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 26
IMG_2802.JPG IMG_2803.JPG IMG_2804.JPG And our last night at Epcot, we decided to cancel Rose & Crown & go to Teppan Edo again instead. Our Chef was fun and the food was very good. We ordered the same as last time, the steak & shrimp & the shrimp. Afterwards, my DH got another snow ball & we just walked around enjoying every last moment.

Our last day we went to MK, then Epcot. It was a lovely day at MK & while waiting for the park to open, we had a little guest who really wanted to get on my lap, lol. He/She was a persist little thing.

Wondering if this is the same 'friend' we met at MK. We were eating at Casey's on Wednesday (9/13) and a squirrel was sitting right next to me, suddenly it jumped into our pile of fries. As my husband tried to swat it away it became Rambo as he ran off and scratched his arm. Try in hand we headed to the First Aid office right next door. Cleaned him up and off we went. The two of us could not stop laughing about it and sorry we didn't get a picture of the incident. (DH is fine, so laughing was appropriate.)

Wondering if this is the same 'friend' we met at MK. We were eating at Casey's on Wednesday (9/13) and a squirrel was sitting right next to me, suddenly it jumped into our pile of fries. As my husband tried to swat it away it became Rambo as he ran off and scratched his arm. Try in hand we headed to the First Aid office right next door. Cleaned him up and off we went. The two of us could not stop laughing about it and sorry we didn't get a picture of the incident. (DH is fine, so laughing was appropriate.)

It might have been. We weren't that far from that area. It was cute.

Nice review. Boardwalk really does a good job during a hurricane. We were there during a hurricane a few years ago. Your Teppan Edo looks really good. You just saved me from those Chinese noodles. I always say I'm going to get them but don't. One of my bucket list this year was the noodles. I hate greasy I hate g

Nice review. Boardwalk really does a good job during a hurricane. We were there during a hurricane a few years ago. Your Teppan Edo looks really good. You just saved me from those Chinese noodles. I always say I'm going to get them but don't. One of my bucket list this year was the noodles. I hate greasy I hate g

Thanks. We love the Boardwalk. We live in South Louisiana. So when we were debating canceling vs going, we thought hey it's better to ride out a hurricane at Disney than in our home. At least at Disney I don't have to keep looking at the roof, waiting for it to fly off & we knew Disney would take care of us. It was a calculated risk, that paid off. I don't think we would've done it if our children would've been with us though. Our DD has a lot of anxiety & wouldn't have handle the stress well. But we were fine. We've lived thru worst hurricanes at home.

Back to Disney - Teppan Edo was great. We love their food. It's one of the restaurants we look forward to eating at.
Having to throw away the noodles did make me feel bad, I hate to waste, but I didn't want to get sick. It felt like taking money & throwing it in the trash. But live & learn, I guess.
Thanks for reading my reviews. :flower1:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!