Those using swagbucks ???

Peanut labs 1SB. All credit instantly, no need to submit info:

-Which Contraceptive Is Best for You
-The Different Types of Insulin Explained
-there is a 3rd one but I forgot to get the name, Sort low to high to find it.

How long does it take to get gift cards? I redeemed and got 2 on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and they have not shown up in my email nor show on my Swaybacks account. But it shows the SB have been taken out. What am I missing?

How long does it take to get gift cards? I redeemed and got 2 on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and they have not shown up in my email nor show on my Swaybacks account. But it shows the SB have been taken out. What am I missing?

It really depends. Sometimes I get them in a day or 2, sometimes it is over a week.

Redemptions have taken 1 to 5 business days for me. The SB comes out immediately but it takes a while for them to process. PayPal used to be 1 business day but lately it's taken 5. Mostly it's 2-4 days until the email with the gift card link.
You can also check the "Gift Cards" section if you think you missed the email. When it's ready it'll show up there but you can only get the gift card from the email link (which you can resend from that page if needed)

EDIT: TAKEN by @KSR0330 !!! Thanks buddy!

WANTED: Swagbucks Referral Link

I'd be more than happy to use someone's referral link to become a swagsbuck member but know this you'll be my Q & A person so please be knowledgeable, patient and fun! If interested please PM, thanks!
Do you still need a referral. Let me know. Would be happy to

I bet I've honestly tried at least 40 surveys over the last couple days. I'm usually a very high earner on surveys.

I've been having the same problem. The only thing that saved me today was I had an email I hadn't signed up for the atkins thing with and it's double points on Revenue U.

How do they announce the team challenges? I love them but just found out there's an Easter one going on. Does anyone know when it ends? Why do I never know that these are going on?

I just found out about another app called Receipt Hog. Does anyone have any experience with it? It seems right up my alley seeing as we shop almost exclusively at Aldi and Trader Joe's so Checkout51 and Ibotta don't work for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts