Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone do the go daddy offer?? I did it and now they want my drivers license. I really don't feel comfortable sending them that!!! Not sure what to do It says they will suspend the webpage but I wonder if I will lose my SB if it's technically not canceled??

I got my response to not recieving my SB for the Gillette offer which also happened a few weeks earlier with naturebox. They are saying I'm not signed in. After hearing that for Naturebox I made sure I was logged in before doing Gillette( even though I'm sure I was for naturebox too)
Really not happy about this

What does that even mean? And does that mean you aren't going to get credited for it?

Anyone do the go daddy offer?? I did it and now they want my drivers license. I really don't feel comfortable sending them that!!! Not sure what to do It says they will suspend the webpage but I wonder if I will lose my SB if it's technically not canceled??

I signed up yesterday and haven't been asked for my license. That's odd and not sure how it might affect your swagbucks.

Just tried to do the world book offer for $1 and it won't go through. It keeps saying there was a problem submitting my order to wait and try later or call.

I had the same problem this morning. Wondered if it was due to me using a prepaid MC, but maybe their site is just having issues.

I signed up yesterday and haven't been asked for my license. That's odd and not sure how it might affect your swagbucks.
I'm not going to do it. If I lose them that's ok. Not worth it for $15. I'm sure they won't refund my $5 I paid.

THanks! I think DS might would use these so it seems like a good way to earn a few sb!
I just received the highlights books a few days ago and they are really nice! ... Not worth $6.95 (regular price) in my opinion, but a lot of fun with the puzzles and stickers.

Can you cancel online?
I was able to cancel online. I just used my member number (which was on the email confirmation) to log onto their website. It was very simple to cancel.

So most of my apps have signed me out and when I sign back in my favorite is gone and I can't seem to favorite anything. Sbtv and indymusic are the only ones left with favorite.

Plus no ncraves for the last 2+ days. Had them at work but I can't run them there.

So most of my apps have signed me out and when I sign back in my favorite is gone and I can't seem to favorite anything. Sbtv and indymusic are the only ones left with favorite.

Plus no ncraves for the last 2+ days. Had them at work but I can't run them there.

Same thing happened to me with the apps. My ncraves were also gone for a few days but they're finally back.

What does that even mean? And does that mean you aren't going to get credited for it?

I don't even know. It just says that I didn't get the credit because I was not logged into my account. It makes no sense to me. I was logged into my swagbucks account and followed the link from the main page.

I sent them another message saying I am really upset that I am out the 1000sb for Naturebox and 2000sb for Gillette but haven't heard back. Pretty sure I won't see any credit. No more offers for me.

Same for me with the apps. I still have SBTV, indymusic and sportly with favorites but they are hit and miss whether they run.

My ncraves were gone also. They are back as of yesterday but nothing will autorun. AYCE and the TV playlist all stop after one round.

Did Godaddy last time REV U had the double SB's, or back in May I think.

SD:

Swagbucks - Go to Revenue Universe under Discover (currently double SB promotion). Look for Thrive Market for 1200SB.........

Approximately $5 money maker.
Disappointed I can't find this anywhere.

Thanks. :)
I did get credit for the coupon print but it took almost the full 24 hours. Printed late last night, credited this evening.
It's posted for me but seemed it was right around or past the 24 hours. It posted 25 SB's coupon print bonus plus, 30 SB's Shop Coupon Redemption and 10 SB's Shop Coupon Redemption. Not sure where those came from, didn't use any coupons tho I had given some away. But strange they posted right after the 25 SB print bonus. Interested to see tonight if and when they. The last two night I didn't print till probably about an hour from now, so pretty late(about 10:30 pm cst). I'm kinda waiting now to print out for today so if I print to soon in the same 24 hours period, the might not count for the next day. Shoulda done them sooner the first time so I didn't have to wait so long, lol.

Discover: AdGate Media, not any of them showed up for either myself or DD27, chrome or firefox. I love these, not sure why we didn't get any.

Can you cancel online?
Yes I cancelled easily online!

I did this a few months ago and never was asked for my license, that seems weird.

I can't seem to get Entertainow or Lifestylz to work at all. I used to always leave them signed in but somehow got signed out. First happened to Entertainow, then a couple weeks later it happened with Lifestylz. I try to sign back in and it seems to take, but as soon as I click on a video to get it started it stops and signs me out and says something like Unauthorized user or something, and an ok button you have to click to close the pop up. Very annoying to be down two apps!, those usually ran pretty good. Thought about uninstalling and starting over but I know others have had trouble finding them again to reinstall so just waiting right now. The others run okay sometime, other times not so great.

Anyone else have the 7 SB ncrave that you had to click thru but went pretty quick, then last night it turned into 11 SB per use and you didn't have to click thru. May have on the first use of it but after that it ran but itself. That was great and I was hoping it'd be back tonight but nope.

Ugh, still no coupon print points. I've printed the last 3 days and got nothing. Noticed yesterday they changed it to 48 hours :rolleyes: Got a pop up that today only the max is 40 points. So I clicked it, went through the offer page again and I did 39 prints. The only thing I'm down to is I printed more than the max the last couple days (27, 30, 27) and that's screwing it up... cuz otherwise I got nothing. I'm doing the same as I usually do and the last couple months I've at least got some credit even if it wasn't full. So we'll see if I get 39 points, eventually. I'm running out of things to print...

Ugh, still no coupon print points. I've printed the last 3 days and got nothing. Noticed yesterday they changed it to 48 hours :rolleyes: Got a pop up that today only the max is 40 points. So I clicked it, went through the offer page again and I did 39 prints. The only thing I'm down to is I printed more than the max the last couple days (27, 30, 27) and that's screwing it up... cuz otherwise I got nothing. I'm doing the same as I usually do and the last couple months I've at least got some credit even if it wasn't full. So we'll see if I get 39 points, eventually. I'm running out of things to print...
I received points the day after my first print, but I printed yesterday and still have nothing for today. I also printed another 30 coupons today. They are all coupons that I needed anyway so I'm not going to sweat the extra SB since the savings in coupons is much better.

I saw this on my Team Challenge page, and thought that it would be worthwhile to post for beginners:
*For a list of quick "watch" videos, you can go to:
http://www.momsoffice.net/swagbucks-video-playlists-that-are-4-minutes-or-less-per-sb-updated-daily/

*As a note for anyone who might be new: you don't have to watch the full videos. As soon as a check mark appears, you can go on to the next one. (The "bags o plenty" video noted by justjenny87 is the first one listed on the site.)

Other tips for newbies:

1) If you have the "TV" square under nCrave, run it. It occasionally glitches and will only give you one run through before it stops, but most of the time it will autoadvance to another set of videos, and often can run for hours, giving you lots of SB. Also, each time it completes a round it credits 15 points to the team. (The all you can eat playlists are similar, but generally take longer to run since they give 3SB per round rather than 1.) Some of the articles are interesting enough that I bookmark them for later viewing, since the autoadvance generally moves too fast to view the full article.

2) If you have a square with a girl laughing under Sponsored Videos, click it. This square is referred to as "Tank Top Girl" by swaggers and often credits 2 SB in about 30 seconds. (It is an elusive square for people who have been on Swagbucks for a long time, but it generally is available for newbies.) It counts as a "discovery" activity in your Daily "To Do" list.

3) Under Sponsored Videos, Tour the Web credits 2 SB every 2 minutes (but has to be manually advanced). It can be run many times a day, but will often disappear for a few minutes.

4) Under Sponsored Videos, the square with the picture of a guy sitting behind a laptop, generally referred to as Laptop Guy or LTG by swaggers, is a reliable way to get SB, generally varying between 30 seconds and 3 minutes to get 2 SB. It also counts as a "discovery" activity in your Daily "To Do" list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter