This might be old news but Le Cellier....

I am not surprised I did most of my adr's in feb and early march and only had 2 choices for times in a whole 16 day trip.
Keep checking every couple of days though things to do open up.

Not surprising at all --- not only is it popular because of the dining plan, it is also a VERY small restaurant.

I was just told that Oct 3rd at 2:15 is open...the only one that day!! :scared1: It was the only one my Mom asked for :( Oh well, we have reservations for the Coral Reef place (I dont have my confirmation email yet), and Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Faire thingie. That coupled with a 4 night cruise, I think we will LIVE with not going this time but NEXT TIME......I am going to make a reservation BEFORE booking the room! lol

IMO Disney released FD after the 180 day mark to save money (TS that won't be used)! Those who planned ahead will be ok. However those who just satrted all thier plans for FD including reservations will have a difficult time finding ANY of the more popular places to eat ............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter