This First Timer Can't Wait

4THEHUSKERS

Earning My Ears
We are leaving for DW Feb 11th for a week. (First time) I can't stand it anymore. I seem to be more excited then my 8 year old son. Tell me, is it worth all this hype? :banana:
We are staying at POR. Any comments?

You will have a great time, but don't try to do it all at once or you'll wear yourself out. We stayed at POR when it was Dixie Landings. Very nice place. The best advice is to plan ahead. Getting the layout for the parks will help a lot. Otherwise you will spend all your time looking around saying "What should we do". You might even try Tour Guide Mike, to help you decide what parks to do on what days, and what time to ride certain rides to avoid the long lines. Say hi to Pluto for me!

You will have a fantstic time but do plan ahead and work some rest periods into every day. It's amazing how helpful it is just to go back to the hotel for a few hours and recharge.

Worth the Hype????? The answer is "yes" !!!!! Our first trip was last feb-march. We stayed at POR. It was the best time I have ever had. The whole family loved it.

We are planning the next trip 12-06 and I CANNOT wait. Enjoy yourselves!!! Savor every minute!!!! Take lots of pictures!!!!!

Only other piece of advice - Where comfortable "walking" shoes. The world is a big place with lots of walking. Have a great time.

YES!!!! It is worth the hype. As I tell all my friends and relatives, "you have to experience it to understand". The hype just doesn't do WDW justice. There are so many things to do and see and experience that you'll be wanting to go back before you ever leave. Well, that's been the way it is for me. Have a blast and enjoy every moment.

Is it worth the hype?

Why would i spend all year planning (and paying for it!) and then sit on a plane for 9 hours?

Yes its worth it :cheer2:

Have a great time. :love:

I am going on April 1st. :hourglass I have planed and searched and done everthing i can think of to get ready and i have 59 days left. :yay:

I am thinking Disney ever second, almost packed :rotfl2: ...except for the basics like toothbrush

It is worth every penny!!! Not even there yet and i am planning to go again in January. :hyper: pixiedust:

So Happy Dance, and enjoy the hype and the trip!! :dancer:

4THEHUSKERS said:
We are leaving for DW Feb 11th for a week. (First time) I can't stand it anymore. I seem to be more excited then my 8 year old son. Tell me, is it worth all this hype? :banana:
We are staying at POR. Any comments?
Hello there!!! Glad to hear someone else is just as excited as I am! I'm leaving the chilly Canadian weather and heading to Disney myself with my Parents and Better Half. We'll be at POR as well from Feb 11 to Feb 18. If I see a mom wearing Mickey Ears and an 8 year old little guy I'll send a Magical Hello your way!
Have a GREAT TIME!!!!! We're almost there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter